SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 11, 2022

Nature Chalet Podcast Comes to Life

Nature Chalet Podcast : Living Natural and Reducing Your Carbon Footprint

What? A Green Podcast?  

I had so much fun recording Living a Vintage Life Podcast, with my dear friend Ed, that I thought , why not do a nature podcast? I am so into nature and living greener in my daily life. I never understood why I gravitated to the trees, plants, streams, ponds, or animals...until much later in life. 

I realized perhaps it's due to the lineage a few generations that I recently found out I had.  I have always been "in tune" with nature, trying to be greener and reduce my carbon footprint. I find creative ways to recycle and repurpose, and put vintage items in my daily life, instead of creating more waste in the landfill or buying mass market items.

I live my life with herbs and natural remedies, and reuse everything!  Although my lifestyle is definitely not for everyone there is lots of information to be had. I'm not a doctor, and I don't intend to give any medical advice, but perhaps getting different outlooks or information out there is part of our learning process. Nature's benefits are astounding, and so much is there for your use!

It's my intention to just put some information that is out there and have open discussions on ways to reduce your carbon footprint!  So now, I will go soak up ten minutes of sun, safely basking like a salamander for a short period of time just to absorb some vitamin D3 and then come up with a show schedule.  Thanks for reading my journey here, as it comes to life. 


xo 

Cindy 

Nature Chalet Podcast


Post a Comment